- 1-2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Sea salt (to taste/desire)
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Fresh, chopped rosemary
- Slice the sweet potatoes into medallions as thinly as possible and set into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle coconut oil over the potatoes (microwave the oil for approximately 15-seconds beforehand), and use your hand to coat evenly.
- Add the sea salt and mix again.
- Lay individual slices on a baking sheet (try your best to not stack them).
- Sprinkle the rosemary.
- Bake on Convection at 375 for 8-10 minutes, and then turn each medallion over for another 8-10 minutes (keep your eye on them). Cook until crispy! Try convection broil if necessary, every oven is different.
Enjoy! No dipping sauce necessary for these healthy treats!