I Heart Quinoa ...
I threw this salad together, so I don't have exact measurements. Here is the general idea, there are a lot of ways to mix it up!
Ingredients and Directions
- Cook 1 cup of Quinoa according to the directions. I used red for this one. **I cooled my Quinoa in the fridge for about 20-minutes to cool before adding the ingredients below (I stirred it once after 10-minutes and then afterwards).
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 whole red bell pepper, diced
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1TBSP of olive of oil, drizzled
- 1/2 of medium sized lemon squeezed
- Sea salt and pepper to taste